Monday, January 5, 2015

Only One Piper

why are you waking me up in the middle of the night, before the sun is even up?- Olivia's first words this morning after being rudely awakened at seven a.m. to get ready for that thing called school, which she has not thought of once in the past five weeks.  Have I mentioned that I am not a fan of year round school?

We all forgot our lunches, and there was tons of homework at the end, and Will told me I could not legitimately multi-task, as I was cooking dinner and helping with homework and and chatting with him.  But we made it through the first day back to school.  Now if only we didn't have to get up and do it all again tomorrow.

And today is eleven pipers piping, and I am so thankful I don't have eleven pipers at my house, or 12 drummers for that matter.  I only have one Piper, and she is ready to curl up and go to sleep with me.  We are all ready to put a lid on this Christmas thing. Turns out twelve days is a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment