Monday, January 9, 2017

22

It's a bittersweet day to have this guy turning 22. That number seems like such an adult, yet he is still such a kid at heart. He woke up early for a birthday hug from his sister and birthday cereal, just like the good old days.



We had some things planned today, unfortunately, Pharmageddon descended upon me when I got to work. I had planned on leaving at 1 and didn't get out of there until after 3:30. So we will just have to extend the birthday celebrations until tomorrow.

For this evening, we partied it up with laser tag, pizza, a chocolate chip cookie cake and vanilla ice cream. Duncan's friend Jayson came along to make into a real party.


This picture melts my heart.
His goodness and innocence seems to be oozing out all over.
His Star Wars shirt,  and his scraggly hair in need of a trim.
He's an adult, but he will always be a kid.
There is nothing I would not do for him.
I hope I can do enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment