Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Four Down, Two to Go

He's handsome.


 He's smart

 



And talented


He's goofy                                                                                              






He's sly.



      And now, he's a high school graduate!



So we took a load of pictures,




















And then we took him to Texas Roadhouse. 




                               Then we swapped out three grandparents for one Mitch and took him to In-n-Out.


                                         And pulled faces for Mom's camera.





And that was all she wrote. The End.

Oh, except for the part during graduation where the choir sang"You'll Be in My Heart" from the movie Tarzan.  How did they know that Tarzan was the first movie we took Will to when he was 18 months old, and I held him in the movie theater and cried during that song and now every time I hear it I think of my Baby Will, so then that song would make me cry during the rest of graduation and wonder where the time went? The End. Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment