Sunday, March 29, 2015

Audrey's Birthday

I've been telling Audrey for about eight months now that she was not having a party this year. She has had big blow out birthday parties every year since she was about six years old. I told her she needed to have an off year. A nice quiet celebration with family.

She agreed. And then she talked me into a party.  

I will give me some credit though. It was smaller this year. A few of her friends came over for games and pizza in our basement. She was in complete control of everything. I took no pictures because I was not invited. I did make an AMAZING cake for it though. 



And then this was the cake for her family birthday party, which was actually held on her actual St.Patricks Day birthday.


So, we did have a nice, simple, quiet family birthday after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment