Friday, February 14, 2014

True Loves

This Valentine's Day, I am happy to announce that I have a new man in my life, and I think it might be true love.


  It's My Tax Man!! 

 In special honor of Valentines Day, we had a date with him tonight.  Dan was not too happy about having to spend Valentines Day with me and another guy.  But Dan is not the one that has, in years past, spent endless, painful hours sitting in front of the computer and sweating over depreciation schedules and such.  So he did not get a vote.

  I am just so happy to be able to say that I have a tax man.  I guess he is technically an accountant or something like that, but I just like to call him my tax man.  Yep, I finally broke down and decided to pay a professional to do that income tax thing for me, and while it will go down in family history as one of the priciest Valentine's  Days we ever spent,  I personally feel like a new woman.  I just don't know what I will do with all the free time I will have on my hands for the next month, not having to worry about getting them done. Best Valentines Day EVER!

Since I am NOT doing my taxes this year, I now have time to download all these candid shots of my favorite people from my cell phone.  I have some pretty funny Valentines, wouldn't you say?

We had a bonnet modeling session last summer at the Church History Museum.  I think Will looks especially handsome in yellow.

And Grandpa did have a birthday this year, but we celebrated on a much smaller scale than last year.

 My handsome men at our family outing to Temple Square at Christmas time.



An Erwann Sandwich


This may be the only picture of our Christmas Crepe Fest, 2013

Moments before Alisa left us at Christmas to fly back to California.  Haven't seen her since:(



Found these lovely shots that I had forgotten about.  Beauties, ain't we?





My January Men, at a joint birthday celebration this year.  Looks like they got one candle each.

And now that Valentine's Day is all wrapped up, we can start thinking about spring, and daffodils and bunnies, oh, and another trip to California that I have in the works!!

No comments:

Post a Comment