Sunday, February 9, 2014

As I Sit Here Sipping Sugar-Free Hot Cocoa, This is What I Think About

Know what's funny?

Last year, (as in six weeks ago), when a nearly entire pan of brownies would vanish on a  Sunday evening, everybody would blame me.

I would even blame me.  I admit, I got my fair share. And  I always carried such guilt for eating so many brownies, and not saving more for my precious darlings to eat the next day.

Now, this year, thanks to this dumb no treats kick Alisa and I have going,  I eat NO brownies, on Sunday or any other day. 

And the pan STILL looks like this at the end of the night.


So who is eating  all  MY brownies, if I am no longer eating them?


And why did I ever feel guilty? Obviously, nobody around here needs my help in emptying out a pan of brownies.


No comments:

Post a Comment