Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Easter Was Late This Year, But Not That Late

Apparently, Easter was windy this year.  

It is now June 1, and I am attempting to reconstruct the holiday based on the pictures we took.

I know we went to church.  I know the girls got new dresses and the boys got new ties.

Grandma and Grandpa came up.

There was an Easter Egg hunt involving cold hard cash. There was candy, and there was the breaking of the Sugar Ban. Alisa texted me at midnight to let me know what she was eating.  I can't remember what I ate, but I know that it has been pretty much a free-for-all in the junk food department since then.  I feel like I have gained 10 pounds.  Something better come along to motivate to do something again, and fast.

I have one child left that happily and voluntarily poses for cute pictures in her Easter dress. I have to exploit that while it lasts.





Oh and then there is this child, who never minds being exploited as long as it involves a nice long belly rub.


Um, Happy Easter to us, I guess?




Oh, there that one is a little better.


 The closest thing to a family Easter portrait that we can get, seeing as how one of us was in far off California, eating chocolate and texting about it all day.










The 2014 version of Easter Fun with a Bunny Cake










No comments:

Post a Comment