Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Five Guys, Burgers and Fries

Duncan and Will both had big birthdays this year- 18 and 21, respectively. I don't care. No matter how old they get, they will always be babies to me. MY babies, and they better do what I say, no matter how legally adult they think they are.  Mother always knows best, and they better remember that. 

In honor of this momentous year, they headed up to Logan for a little combined pre-birthday celebrating. It was back to Angie's with their childhood buddies, for lunch and a cleaning of the sink.









It's crazy that these are the same little boys that used to to inhabit my basement and wreak occasional havoc through the neighborhood and surrounding areas. All growd up now, graduating, working, and going to college. Except for that old guy on the end. He is still inhabiting my basement and wreaking havoc. He will never grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment